Introducing PSICO® performance front mount intercooler kit to suit Mazda BT50/PJ & PK Ranger.
The all Australian fabricated intercooler kit is packed with features ensuring it is your first choice when you a looking to upgrade your vehicles intercooler system.
- The High-quality Australian made tube and fin intercooler is ideally sized (500 x 300) to suit the BT50/Ranger engine. The intercooler features a high heat transfer efficiency while maintaining the optimum boost response.
- PSICO® Performance’s unique mounting system allows this large intercooler package to fit entirely behind the grill with the minimum of fuss on all models from 2006 – 2011.
- The intercooler allows ample room for those who run a winch.
- The intercooler piping features meticulously TIG welded one-piece hot side and cold side pipes. This reduces the amount of silicon joins in the system hence eliminating leak points and possible places for pipes to blow off in high boost applications.
- All pipes feature a rolled swage lip to ensure the hoses and clamps remain in place when used with higher boost applications.
- High quality silicon joiners, stainless steel clamps, bracketry, bolts, zip ties, instructions etc. Every part you need to install this kit is supplied.
- Easy to follow instructions and cutting templates make installing the kit simple. It can easily be installed DIY in a few hours.
- Increase your vehicles torque while optimizing your fuel economy, this kit will allow your engine tuner to maintain a safer tune while power and torque is increased. Reducing inlet temperature creates a denser air charge and a more efficient air/diesel mixture. This equates to less unburnt diesel during combustion.
- Proven service history. These intercooler kits have been installed on many BT50/ Rangers. They have been proven to be very durable as well as very effective and efficient in reducing inlet temperature. This intercooler kit has proven itself on development vehicles with additional modifications are supporting well over 250+ HP at the wheels.
- All Australian Fabricated construction. Your money stays in Australia and supports Australian businesses, jobs and families.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Your Intercooler Kit fit with a Winch?
Yes, PSICO Performance intercooler kits are designed with the serious off-roader in mind so all of our intercooler kits are designed to fit with common winch setups and winch compatible bull bars.
PSICO Performance intercooler kits will fit behind the grill on your vehicle with the minimum of fuss.
Will my vehicle need tuning after fitting one of your products?
No, tuning is not a necessity when upgrading the intake of your vehicle however, tuning can unleash additional power. When installing performance intake upgrades the vehicle has a greater potential for higher air density going into the motor.
The higher density air will increase the potential for power to be increased safely while maintaining safe combustion temperatures.
Without tuning the benefits of an intake system will be better efficiency, lower EGT Temperatures, improved economy, reduced heat soak power loss.
With the benefits of tuning Power can be increased while still maintaining safe engine parameters .
Whats included in a kit?
All PSICO Performance kits come complete with instructions, templates, and all quality components required to install the component. You just supply the time and tools.