How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- 1. Please email Sales@962industries.com.au to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
- 2. Mail your returned item to:
Returns Department Tracking #
95 Abby Drive,
Gracemere, QLD 4702
- 3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Some items can not be returned if they are opened. These include DVDs and products with activation codes.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the Invoiced date or Order Date.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your clothing item is in like-new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or colour. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
If an order is cancelled, 962 Industries may, at their sole discretion, charge a cancellation fee of up to 10% of the value of the sale to cover costs incurred.
PLEASE NOTE: If your purchase was made via interest-free then the refund will be minus the processing/merchant fee as this is non-refundable. In this case, we can also offer a store credit to the full value of the purchase.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) via PayPal
- Direct Debit via PayPal
- Credit Card Merchant (Visa or Mastercard) – See notes.
- Interest-Free – Afterpay & Openpay – conditions apply.
Your PayPal Account will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfil your order for any reason your PayPal Account will be refunded.
Note: If paying by credit card (not via Paypal) there is a merchant fee of 2.2% which we absorb in the cost of the sale as we do with all other forms of payment. In the event that you would like a refund for whatever reason the processing fees not refunded back to us by the bank, will not be refunded back to the customer. Merchant fee refund rate from our bank is: Visa 0.28% – Mastercard 0.32% of the total sale value.