Please note: stainless steel turbine housing kit sold separately:
- Short outlet (SFI certified not available)
- (3) Turbine configurations: 1.09 A/R, 1.25 A/R, 1.41 A/R
- V-band inlet: 4.25 inch (108mm) (same as GTX55)
- V-band outlet: 5.15 inch (131mm) (same as GTX55)
G Series G57 turbochargers feature the latest innovations in turbocharger technology. Advanced compressor and turbine aero offer a range of high horsepower performance boosting solutions for 3.0L – 12.0L engine platforms. 88mm, 94mm, 98mm, 102mm, 106mm compressor inducer sizes produce up to 3000 horsepower for today’s top drag race teams.
The newly engineered turbine wheel with optimized G Series aerodynamics increases flow up to 28% (Compared to GTX Gen II, see graph below). The large 90 trim turbine stage measures 118mm at the inducer and 112mm at the exducer. G57 is offered with three stainless steel V-band turbine housings in 1.09 A/R, 1.25 A/R, and 1.41 A/R.
- 1.09 A/R: 761208-0083 (Stainless Steel V-band inlet & Outlet)
- 1.25 A/R: 761208-0084 (Stainless Steel V-band inlet & Outlet)
- 1.41 A/R: 761208-0085 (Stainless Steel V-band inlet & Outlet)
One-piece aluminum center housing reduces supercore weight. The center housing is air cooled, features a 16mm dual ceramic ball bearing for premium rotor dynamics, and retains the oil inlet and outlet specifications from previous GTX designs.
Garrett G57 compressor stages are offered in 88mm, 94mm, 98mm, 102mm, and 106mm inducer sizes each with their own horsepower ratings indicated in the model name.
Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
An oil restrictor is recommended for optimal performance with ball bearing turbochargers.The G57 turbochargers utilize a massive 16mm dual ball bearing cartridge with steel cages. An oil pressure of 40 – 45 psi at maximum engine speed is recommended to prevent damage to the turbocharger’s internals. In order to achieve this pressure, a restrictor with a 0.040” orifice will normally suffice, but you should always verify the oil pressure entering the turbo after the restrictor in insure that the components are functioning properly. Recommended oil feed is -3AN or -4AN line or hose/tubing with a similar ID. As always, use an oil filter that meets or exceeds the OEM specifications.
- Supports up to 2000 horsepower
- 98mm compressor inducer | 133mm compressor exducer
- 118mm turbine inducer | 112mm turbine exducer
- 28% more turbine flow (compared to GTX)
- One-piece aluminum center housing
- 16mm dual ceramic ball bearing cartridge
- Outline interchangeable with GTX Gen II turbos
- Stainless Steel turbine kit sold individually. 1.09 A/R, 1.25 A/R, 1.41 A/R