Garrett Motion G45-1125 series turbochargers feature the latest innovations in turbocharger technology. Advanced compressor and turbine aero provide a wide range of performance boosting solutions for 2.0L – 8.0L engine platforms. Offered in standard rotation, with three compressor inducer options and a variety of T4 twin scroll inlet and V-Band inlet turbine housing configs, making it easy to select the right turbocharger for your application.
G45 Turbine Housing Kits
G45 turbine housing kits are available in four A/R. 1.01 A/R | 1.15 A/R | 1.28 A/R | 1.44 A/R stainless steel housings with T4 divided inlet flange. Our 1.44 A/R T4 turbine housing flows 57 LBS/MIN of air which is a 14% increase over the GTX45 turbine wheel.
- G45-1125 compressor aero increases flow up to 10% (compared to GTX4502R 67mm)
- 67mm compressor inducer | 102mm compressor exducer
- Dual ceramic ball bearing with steel cages
- G Series turbine aero increases flow 14% (compared to GTX45R)
- Inconel turbine wheel with 89mm inducer flows up to 56 lbs/min
- Lightweight aluminum backplate
- Fully machined speed sensor and pressure ports
- Water fittings included with super core
- Stainless steel turbine housings available in T4 divided inlet
- Sized for drag racing classes: Sport Front Wheel Drive, Ultimate Street, Super Street, Street Fighter