Outback 3″ Turbo Back Exhaust System
409 STAINLESS STEEL – 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- Proudly Australian Made
- Mandrel Bent Tubing allowing no restrictions throughout the length of the system.
- 409 Stainless Steel tubing for long lasting performance.
- Heat Resonator enamel painted over whole exhaust, not just welds as some of our competitors do.
- Quality flange plates and brackets
- Improved Note : Get a better note out of your vehicle – usually results in a power gain and fuel economy improvements.
- Bolt on system that fits directly to the original vehicle mounting points for ease of fitment – Does not require a hoist.
- High quality double braided flex joint where applicable
- Sound options : To suit your requirements
JBTurbo 1HZ Turbocharger kit.
Designed to be a reliable workhorse (not a race car), this high flowed/high-quality turbocharger kit is perfect for the Australian 4×4 market, making them the most popular kit and excellent value for money!
Turbochargers come pre-set at 11psi, we recommend running 15psi via the use of a boost T controller!
Assembled, balanced and tested in house.
- Billet Compressor Wheel
This 6+6 billet compressor wheel has been designed to increase efficiency and mass flow over the standard Toyota CT26 wheel (cast 5+5), improving performance and power potential substantially. The blades thickness is designed to be extra strong, durable, and less prone to breakage.
- JBTurbo compressor cover
Precision machined and manufactured from annealed cast aluminium, this compressor has passed all burst containment tests for customer safety. It features the upgraded use of bolts and heavy duty washers for a strong connection to the bearing housing (rather than the factory Toyota CT26 circlip type that is a known issue).
- Journal Bearing system
A strong full 10mm shaft thickness, full floating journal bearing systems is used. This type of bearing system requires high oil flow for both cooling and bearing film thickness making it one of the most reliable systems for passenger vehicle’s. Water cooling is optional but not required.
- Custom manufactured oil feed/ return fitting
Available to only Eclipse Turbo Systems, this fitting is a robust and very reliable way to supply and return the oil from the turbocharger CHRA. Made from billet aluminium, this proven system features a no leak 4an fitting and 20mm press fit oil return barb.
- Custom manufactured sandwich plate
The custom made aluminium sandwich plate fits between oil cooler and the oil filter sealed via a Viton O-ring, supplying fresh clean oil at the correct pressures to the turbocharger. Featuring a stainless steel female to male adaptor.
- Stainless steel braided oil line
This is the more flexible and durable than the PTFE type, as the PTFE when bent can kink the inner plastic tube causing a restriction in oil flow.
- Stainless steel oil return sump fitting (press fit)
After the sump has been “spiked” and surface cleaned, simply add the supplied RTV silicone and “knock” into the sump hole. Machined barbs hold the fitting in place until the gasket has dried to form a tough seal.
- NBR oil return hose
This connects from the turbocharger to the oil return fitting in the sump completing the oil drain system. This is to be trimmed to the correct size as the fitting location in the sump can vary by each installer.
- NBR airbox to turbo/ turbo to cross over pipe hoses
These custom made parts allow for the correct sizes and angles to make installation a breeze. The Airbox to turbocharger hose is sleeved to ensure the hose can not suck closed due to high vacuum, and can be trimmed to suit all needs.
- Eclipse split pulse manifold
Manufactured from high grade ductile cast iron, these castings are smooth! Design to be a “multi-fit” between all Landcruiser 4.2 models they have exceeded all turbodiesel manifold thermal requirements. Coated with high temperature ceramic thermal coating (Matt Black) to help reduce thermal losses and lower engine bay temperatures, and very aesthetically pleasing. A boss has been cast into the manifold for those wanting to run pre-turbo EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) probes, but does not come tapped.
What’s included in the kit
- Eclipse split pulse exhaust manifold
- High Flowed JBTurbo (J3) CT26 turbocharger
- Airbox to turbocharger silicone hose (with clamps)
- Turbocharger to crossover pipe silicone hose (with T-bolts)
- 1HZ oil sandwich plate (with stainless steel female to male adaptor fitting)
- Braided stainless steel oil feed line
- Oil feed/ return fitting on turbocharger
- NBR oil return hose (with clamps)
- Stainless steel oil return sump fitting (with sump spike – not pictured)
- Cross over pipe PCV cap (with clamp)
Turbocharger to exhaust manifold metal gasket
4x exhaust manifold bolts
Dump pipe metal gasket
Dump pipe studs and nuts
12x manifold nuts
RTV high temperature silicone gasket (black)
(Note: this does not come with head to manifold gasket or studs. EGR models will require a blanking plate when using the factory cross over pipe)
- What is left to do after installation?
All that is required is to connect the exhaust system to the turbocharger and tune! We recommend running 15psi via the use of a boost T controller.
Bolt on exhaust systems are readily available form many suppliers. As this turbocharger is the same bolt pattern and same location as the factory 1hd model Landcruiser’s. If you have a HZJ80 series, any 3″ 1HDT exhaust system will fit straight on. For custom exhausts for this kit, please check with your local exhaust shop.
What power increase can I expect?
Usually around 70-80% increase in power and torque (non-intercooled) with a safe tune.