The brand new HD Auto 1FZ-FE Basic Turbocharger Kit
What’s included in this kit?
- Genuine Toyota MLS Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- Genuine Toyota Exhaust Manifold Sealing Rings
- Turbocharger Oil Drain with Steel and Aluminium AN10 Weld On Fitting
- New Lower Exhaust Manifold Studs & Nuts
- PULSAR Next GEN GTX3582 XR6 Style Internally Waste-gated Turbocharger with 5PSI Wastegate
- Stainless Steel XR6 5 Bolt to 3″ V-Band Dump Pipe with Clamp and Flange
- Australian Made Stainless Turbocharger Oil and Water Feed Lines
- 1/8 T-Piece for Factory Oil Sender and Oil Feed
- HD J-Pipe Style Turbocharger Manifold (Retains Factory Headers)
- T3 Turbocharger Inlet Gasket
- All required Hose Clamps
- All fitting Hardware
- J-Pipe Fitting guide
- Raceworks Extreme Duty Turbo Beanie RWM-047 ( OPTIONAL )
Other Items You May Need!
There are a few other items you may need to get the most out of your turbo petrol build! We can supply things like:
- Direct fit Raceworks Injectors
- Injector Harnesses
- ARP Head Studs
- Walbro Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Pressure Regulators
- All Haltech Gear
- NPC Clutches
- And Much More!
If it’s not listed on our website, feel free to contact our shop and we can organise any additional items you may require.
- New Aerodynamic 10 blade billet compressor wheel flow more air over the stock cast or Gen1 11 blade billet wheel.
New Aerodynamic 9 blade turbine wheel, less weight, lower inertia, and higher flowability.
Genuine structure and rebuildable dual ceramic ball bearing system.
Larger 0.72A/R compressor cover with Anti-Surge 4″ inlet.
Billet actuator with black anodized coating.
- Australian designed & hand-crafted in Brisbane, QLD
- Fully TIG welded
- High mounted position to show off your brand new HD Auto turbo kit, and keep it away from elements when off-road
Q: What PSI wastegate does it run?
A: It runs a 5 PSI wastegate. To increase the boost pressure, you will have to fit a Boost Controller.
Q: Do I need to run water lines to the turbo?
A: YES. They are water-cooled and must have the water lines hooked up. Failing to do so will void all warranty and significantly reduce the service life of your turbocharger.
Q: My vehicle has aftermarket extractors on it. Will I be able to fit this kit to it?
A: The HD J-pipe is designed to bolt to the factory exhaust manifold/headers on a 1FZ-FE. In order to fit this kit you must use the factory headers or source them if you do not have them.
Note: At times there can be a backorder of this product. We ensure to get every kit out in an extremely timely manner however do occasionally face delays of up to 2 weeks. If you are concerned or have a deadline, please contact us to confirm stock prior to ordering.