This is a new quality aftermarket EFS XTR rear shock absorber
It is designed for vehicles with up to a 75 mm lift
Toyota Landcruiser 80 series, FZJ80, HZJ80, HDJ80, built from 1990 to 1997
Toyota Landcruiser 105 series, FZJ105, HZJ105, built from 1998 to 2007
EFS XTR shock absorbers come with a 3 year / 100,000 km warranty
The EFS XTR Shock Absorber Range is developed specifically for the Out-back off-road Tourer, with a heavily laden 4wd.
It is Improved with increased oil capacities to reduce operating temperatures and incorporates a highly robust construction to take on the worst Australian Out-back roads.
EFS XTR shocks are designed & developed to suit each vehicle and are not a one shock suits all approach.
They are constructed from high quality internal and external components to meet the demands of the modern 4wd.
Features and Benefits
- 64mm External Tube – Greater oil capacity to keep the valve at a lower operating temperatureLow Pressure Nitrogen Gas – Helps prevent the oil from cavitating (foaming)
- Long Travel Design – Maximises wheel articulation
- 40mm Piston, Twin Tube Construction – Increased control of the spring during the rebound and compression cycles
- 20mm Quality Hardened Chromed Piston Rod – Longer service life, and greater lateral strength
- 2 mm Outer & Inner Wall Thickness – Greater durability and strength
- Dynamic Motion Control Valve – Adjusts to different road & off road conditions Vehicle & Height Specific Valving
- Mounting bushes EFS use long life polyurethane & rubber bushes dependant on application